Friday, March 19, 2010

Shree Swami Samarth Dindori

Hi All,
Shree Swami Samarth
You can attend the Aarti of Shree Swami Samarth in Bangalore only. Its totally free of cost and aarti include aarti of Lord Ganesh, Lord Shree Swami Samarth, Bhagvaan Vishnu, Maa Gaayatri Devi and Lord Shiva. It also includes chanting the vedic mantras on nerve which will benefit the body and soul.
Address :-
Maharashtra Mandal
Gandhi Nagar
Near Sagar Mall/Thribhuvan Theatre/Majestic
Bangalore

If any body interested can get the contact numbers, kindly give email ids.
Thanks Please follow Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DPSevakariKarnataka?fref=profile_friend_list&hc_location=friends_tab
Website
www.dindoripranit.org
Youtube channel
Priceless information , you find here.
Please subscribe, to get updates.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5mIaJno_3MmoNbn0NWwwJg

29 comments:

  1. Hi Nivedita,

    My email id is vinaysk03@gmail.com

    I used to visit and do seva in one of the swami's math in dombivli (mumbai).

    Can i get more details? you can mail me.

    Thanks
    Regards,
    Vinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vinay,

    I have sent you a mail, plz check.

    Thanks
    Regards
    Nivedita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz find the Mumbai Dombivali Kendra address

    Dombivali Shree Swami Samarth Seva Kendra,Shri Datt Mandir,Mahatma Phule Road,West Mr. Prakash
    Dombivali Shree Swami Samarth Seva Kendra,Navapada
    Dombivali Shree Swami Samarth Seva Kendra,Back to Apurva Hospital,Koper Road(West)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nivedita
    Shri Swami Samarth...
    I would like to attend Puja.I stay in Marathahalli.Please send me detailed mail about Puja times,days and centres.my email id is palaskarpruthviraj@yahoo.com

    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sending you an email regarding Kendra aarti timings. Shree swami samarth

      Delete
  5. Please find below a couple of details about changed day and timing of aarti and Shree Swami Samarth kendra.

    It is Didori affiliated center where in they conduct Shree Swami Samarth Maharaja’s arti.
    Before or after aarti we can ask our problems or questions if we have any which is very confidential way they handle it. Many of IT industry people go there every week for aarti. (Because as of now they conduct aarti only once in a week) and it’s not a superstition at all.
    They give seva to perform through mantras and stotras from our very own Veda’s only, which are 100% effective hence the problems gets treated through the root. I’ve experienced it personally also seeing in Kendra all the time.
    Around the world more than 7000 centers are working the same way, under the guidance of head center Dindori and so far whichever centers I’ve visited never seen a person who has walked in to the centre with problem and is still suffering with the problems. All their worries got solved through seva. And all these guidance, question-answers are totally FREE OF COST. They do it just for the benefit of human being.
    This Marg was founded by pratyaksha Shree Swami Samarth maharaj only hence it is guaranteed and proven that whoever walks in to centre, gets freed from his sufferings.

    They also give demonstrations of the upcoming festivals, why and in which way we need to celebrate it? What would we get if we celebrate in that manner? Free guidance on our Vastu problems or Vastu dosha, pitru dosha.
    Well, there are so many things to tell but due to time constrains, I request you to either provide us with your contact number or you can reach Pankaj bhai on 99801 00997.
    I urge you to come for aarti once and experience yourself.
    Hope to see you on this Sunday with your family and friends. Your call will be welcomed at any time.


    P.S. Myself, Prasad bhai and Pankaj bhai are all devotees of shree Swami Samarth maharaj and voluntarily we are spreading awareness @ all these activities; as we have got tremendously benefited and blessed with seva and our attendance in aarti of Anant koti Brahmand nayak Rajadhiraaj Parabrahmha Shree Swami Smarath maharaj.



    Address for Arti:



    Maharashtra Mandal Building,

    2nd corss, Gandhinagar.

    Near Tribhuvan Theater.

    Majastic, Bangalore.



    Every Sunday at 5pm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Nivedita , I want to know that is any Swami charitra available for parayan? Please inform me on my mail id pujapeshwe@gmail.com
      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Shree Swami Samarth
      Puja, we do have swami chritra book.sorry for delay in replying.I am sending you an email. Let me know where you live, so i can send near by kendra address.

      Delete
  6. Dear All Plase see English Version www.dindoripranit.org/indexeng.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. There will be Shaktipeeth Sthapana in Trymbakeshwar near Nashik or Dindori in Maharashtra on 12th and 13th May 2011. It will include 4 shakti peethas and Murti sthapana i.e., Panchmukhi Hanumaan, Kaalbhairav, Annapurnamaata and Sadguru More dada. For more info on this do visit: www.shreegurupith.org/sohla.aspx
    www.dindoripranit.org/sohla.html

    This sthapana is done to help people to visit their kuldevi maa in Trymbakeshwar itself. And many of us are unaware of our own Kuladevi maa so for them it would be a huge advantage as they can do visit shaktipeeth and do maan samman of Kuladevi maa and get her blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hi Nivedita,

    I was just surfing net & came across your post.
    Nice to see that we have got a Swami Kendra in Banglore as well.
    Basically i am from chandrapur district of maharashtra.
    We do have many swami kendras in chandrapur.

    Currently i am working in bangalore & for sure i would like to visit this kendra.

    I visited Maharashtra Mandal few days before for the program "Jallosh 2011", so just wanted to know whether you people arranged that program or how is it?

    Well the program was really awesome..

    Most probably i will visit the kendra this saturday. so if any changes are their in timings then plaese let me know.

    You can contact me on makarandthengdi@gmail.com

    With Regards
    Makarand Thengdi

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Makarand,
    Aarti is on every Sunday at 5:15pm. Earlier it was on saturday, now
    changed to Sunday.
    Its Same Maharashtra mandal address. If any queries please contact on
    below numbers:
    Pankaj Bhayya: 9980100997
    Anand: 9886023407

    Please visit kendra as early as possible and get blessed by Guru Mauli.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Shri Swami Samarth'

    http://dindoripranit.org/photo-sohala.html

    Please refer the above link to view the Photos of Asthsiddhi Mahasakthi Peeth Sthapna held at Gurukulpeeth(Tryambakeshwar ) - 10/05- 13/05.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many of you have attended aarti and what you have experienced?
    Even for small things I do pray Gurumauli, I always say that please make it possible in the right way, I mean guide me to the way it should be done for good. And no wonder in a fraction of seconds there would be solution for everything. Just trusting Gurumauli is the key point to lead our life in right direction. And doing nityaseva without fail would make us capable of living life with certain principles. Its just seva that mend humans like wild animal. I can say it all by my personal experience and other experience who are close to me. I have seen people changing for good only because of seva. It would definitely lighten up inner intellectual powers. Only mere darshan of Shree Gurumauli (Shree Swami Samarth) would melt piles of our sins. Attending aarti would also do the same along with that you would definitely get Gurumaharaj's bleesings as "HE" would be present in every aarti to bless all of us for the seva we offer "HIM". (Here "HE" refers to "Shree Swami Samarth Mahaaraj" i.e., Gurumaharaj himself).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely agree with what Nivedita is mentioning, in fact pl’s don't go because you are reading this, or hearing this thing from us, rather the beauty & the Genuineness of this Marg is the one's self experience. Also, for each & every minute details they explain the scientific reasons behind it. I'd rather request each one of you who is reading this to have that self-experience and guide others who need to know about this then the rest is assured. ||Shree Swami Samarth||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shree Swami Samarth
      Very well said Seema. Indeed its so true!

      Delete
  13. ||Shree Swami Samarth||
    Gurupoornima to be celebrated on 14th July 2011 - thursday in all the kendras across the world.
    In Bangalore its celebrated on 14 th Jul thurs 2011, at the below address:

    Maharashtra Mandal Building,

    2nd corss, Gandhinagar.

    Near Tribhuvan Theater.

    Majastic, Bangalore.

    Timings:
    4:30 to 6:30pm

    for details contact:
    Pankaj Bhayya: 9980100997

    Please bring 1 coconut along with some dakshina ( could be Re also ) as its not important but the gratitude (bhaav) towards Shree Swami Samarth Gurumaharaj. On this day we pray to Gurumaharaj to bless us throughout the year being our Guru/mentor by accepting the Gurudakshina (in the form of coconut and dakshina). Kindly visit kendra and get bonded with Shree Gurumaharaj. From every person the abhishek to Gurumaharaj is carried on this day. Its one of the auspicious day in the life of any Shree Swami Samarth Sevakari, so please do not miss the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Respected Nivedita,
    Initially I saw "SHRI SWAMI SAMARTH" songs in you-tube and I think when I went to SWAMI ji temple in MAHARASHTRA, but I saw your blog and spark that, the SHRI SWAMI MAHARAJ temple is also in bangalore . Right now I am stay in bangalore near to BTM . Kindly let me know the exact location where is "SWAMI JI MAHARAJ" temple in bangalore.
    I am very much grateful to you.
    My e-mail id is: ravi.nitd@gmail.com

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the delayed reply.... please find the below details
      and also go through the blog, all the comments...
      There will be aarti of Maharaj on every sunday at 6pm in all the kendras, find the bangalore kendra address below. Please do attend atleast one aarti of Shree Swami Samarth and experience the tremendous changes in your life. Its totally free of cost , this kendra is non commercial unit run by Shree Gurumauli, Dindori, Nashik, Maharashtra.
      Maharashtra Mandal Building,

      2nd corss, Gandhinagar.

      Near Tribhuvan Theater.

      Majastic, Bangalore.

      Timings:
      5pm to 6:30pm

      for details contact:
      Pankaj Bhayya: 9980100997
      Anand 9886023407

      Dear All,


      Please follow following Facebook to see recent update at Sri Swami Samarth Seva Kendra at Bangalore.

      Photos

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/205074476271584/

      Video

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258694574226356

      Delete
  15. I want to know address and Arati day and timing of diva kendra, If u know u can u mail the same on rahul.shinde85@yahoo.com.......Thank u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shree swami samarth..
    Myself Ninad Phadke
    I am basicaly from Nasik n presently residing in navi Mumbai since last 2yrs.
    My email id is pr.ninadphadke@gmail.com.
    My parents are in dindori pranit swami samarth seva sice past yrs.
    I feel nwadays at times feel to find a solution to make my way to success n future life by binding myself to a stable thinking person n to make proper decisions in life...smoother life through swami seva path.
    Please guide me through this. Please let me noe via my email, dindori pranit swami kendra in navi mumbai n Mumbai.
    Regards,
    Ninad Phadke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shree Swami Samarth
      We are sending email to you.

      Delete
  17. I just called up the number given here to know the timings of shree gurumauli's darshan timings.... However I was told by that person that he is in some meeting and I should call up later..... In that case it should not be mentioned that any time this person can be contacted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shree Swami Samarth
      Sorry Radhika, that no one could get back to you.
      Here every one is volunteer and its non profitable charity and each one of us have jobs of more than 8 hours. I understand you wanted to Reach Swami Kendra sooner. No problem, please give your email id , I will send details or just follow Facebook page to know timings.
      When you decide to go to Kendra, Swami Maharaj will definitely guide you, sooner or later. Sorry again.

      Delete
  18. Dear sir/ Madam
    My Email ID
    vindaland@rediffmail.com
    I am from Aurangabad Maharashtra. I coming at kendra for Darshan I need kendra address & also I would like to know that there is any facility of private (Male)hostel near Swami Maharaj Kendra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shree Swami Samarth
      We are sending you an email regarding your queries.

      Delete